Beyond Caregiving... How does Comfort Keepers Care for me?
We take the privilege of caregiving seriously – provision of exceptional client care is our utmost priority. This is a full team effort. Once you choose Comfort Keepers, the full team becomes dedicated to your care coordination. Behind the scenes, our Administrative team is working a time-consuming, labor-intensive, client-centered process to meet your needs and optimize quality of life.
Services Prior to Caregiving
- Telephone consultation and informational discussion
- On-site visit and comprehensive In-Home Care & Safety Assessment
- Plan of Care development and discussion with client & family
- Client/Caregiver matching based on numerous factors
- Scheduling to client’s specific needs
- Coordination with other agencies & providers
- Communication with family members
- Client Care meeting, reviewing needs assessment, evaluation and Plan of Care with Care team
- Client-specific Caregiver training
- Caregiver introduction to the client & home, orientation for additional or new Caregivers
Ongoing Supplemental Services Beyond Caregiving
- Client & family support for any concerns or issues – owners are actively involved and committed to ensuring your satisfaction with the care you receive
- Dedicated Client Care Coordinator who manages caregiving, continuously monitors changes in client condition
- Care coordination with other care providers
- Regular communication with clients & family members
- 24-Hour On-Call Live supervisory staff access
- 24-Hour Caregiver support for problem solving, client needs guidance, etc.
- Routine re-assessment and Plan of Care modification – a complimentary, value-added component of our standard care process
- Management of a team of competent caregivers, as well as support staff to ensure every client gets the care they need, irrespective of unforeseen circumstances
- On-call caregivers – a backup safety net in case of unexpected circumstances
- Care service quality and business process improvement oversight
- Online portal for family member communication – “Family Connect”
- Skilled Caregiver substitution and training to prepare for primary Caregiver time off
- Fostering and facilitation of staff growth, development, and continuing education
- Assumption of employer liability in all aspects of employment
- Workers’ Compensation insurance
- Owned & unowned automobile insurance
- Staff payroll processing, payment of all taxes, employer burden
- Human Resources administration
- Extensive Caregiver screening process prior to hiring and training, as well as ongoing
- Background checks on all employees, at Federal & County levels, as well as motor vehicle record checks and drug testing
- Thorough interview process and reference checks
- Liability insurance, with all in-home Caregivers covered by our bonding
- Caregiver benefits provision & management, including dental, vision & paid time off – a rarity in this industry!
- Complimentary processing of long term care or automotive insurance paperwork & claims management, when applicable
This is all part of what we do at Comfort Keepers!
Compassionate Care in the Comfort of Home
Comfort Keepers offers a full range of customized homemaking, companionship and personal care services to maximize quality of life and enhance independent living for seniors in Farmington Hills, Livonia, Northville, Novi, MI, and surrounding areas.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE IN-HOME CARE AND SAFETY CONSULTATION!